Based in Los Angeles, CA + Troy, NY
January 14, 2014
Press / Business Contact:
radiostatic is a two person shop split between Los Angeles and upstate New York. They are currently working on the online Mexican standoff game - Fuego!
Michael Kwan and Edward Corlew both have over 5 years of game development experience at companies such as Riot Games, Vicarious Visions and most recently at 1st Playable Productions, where they met. They had been working on their own games together for over 3 years before deciding to team up officially and form radiostatic.After radiostatic
radiostatic's early efforts were split between rapid prototyping and developing their own engine from scratch. Around the time Fuego's mechanics had solidified, the engine was ready to carry the weight of development. radiostatic has been busy developing and polishing Fuego since.
Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for radiostatic, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "ArtCade Indie Game Showcase" - CultureHub, 10 October, 2015
- "Indie Game Showcase" - Boston Festival of Indie Games, 9 September, 2015
- "Indie Prize Showcase" - Casual Connect, 11 August, 2015
- "Indie Expo" - Power of Play, 15 May, 2015
- "Indie MEGABOOTH Official Selection" - PAXEast, 6 March, 2015
- "Best of IXC Game Tasting" - Indiecade, 9 October, 2014
- "Sharp and competitive... stylish as hell."
- Chloi Rad, Pocket Gamer
- "Quick and elegant fun."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "[Fuego!] has style for days."
- Adam Bellotto, CounterFrag
- "The rules are simple, the execution phenomenal... It’s just plain fun.."
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "You've got to check it out... Awesome and addictive."
- Alex Cabral, Random Assault Podcast
- "Just a super addicting game. We could play that for hours... So much fun."
- , Boston Bastard Brigade
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Cofounder, Design, Code
Cofounder, Code, Design