Based in Los Angeles, CA + Troy, NY
November 16, 2015
In Fuego!, you and an opponent create a tangled Mexican standoff one animal-bandito at a time. And when everyone’s got their mark, the bullets fly. You shoot a bank, you get the gold. You shoot a bandito, you steal the gold. Just make sure that when the dust settles, your gang walks away with the bigger haul. Even if that means losing a few friends along the way. In bocca al lupo...
Too many convenient-to-play games rely on twitch reflexes, precise timing, one dimensional game systems, and simple luck to hold your attention just long enough to endure a bus ride. Too many games with deep, interesting game systems have steep learning curves and are so bloated with resource management, stat tracking, and excess game mechanics that deciding to play is a commitment. Fuego! intends to condense deep strategic gameplay into an accessible, sixty second Mexican standoff. Our design strives for elegance, allowing players to move beyond thinking about how the system works and start thinking about how to work the system. Fuego! has been shown publicly since early 2014 at gaming events such as: PAX East, GDC, Boston FIG, Indiecade, and Playcrafting NYC. The feedback we received largely influenced the decisions we've made, and we promise that the Steam community feedback will continue to influence our decisions moving forward. That being said we still have a lot in store for Fuego! and want to make it clear that even after launching we'll be continuing to work with the community to add new content, game modes, and more.
- Strategic Mexican standoffs
- 1 vs 1 online matchmaking
- 60-level single player puzzle campaign
- Animal Banditos!
- Brain-twisting sequence resolution puzzle solving
- One minute matches - convenient and addictive
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "ArtCade Indie Game Showcase" CultureHub, 10 October, 2015
- "Indie Game Showcase" Boston Festival of Indie Games, 9 September, 2015
- "Indie Prize Showcase" Casual Connect, 11 August, 2015
- "Indie Expo" Power of Play, 15 May, 2015
- "Indie MEGABOOTH Official Selection" PAXEast, 6 March, 2015
- "Best of IXC Game Tasting" Indiecade, 9 October, 2014
- "Fuego! was really. REALLY. Good. 8.7/10"
- Constantine “Kelfecil” Christakis, IGN Greece
- "Sharp and competitive... stylish as hell."
- Chloi Rad, Pocket Gamer
- "Quick and elegant fun."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "[Fuego!] has style for days."
- Adam Bellotto, CounterFrag
- "The rules are simple, the execution phenomenal... It’s just plain fun.."
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "You've got to check it out... Awesome and addictive."
- Alex Cabral, Random Assault Podcast
- "Just a super addicting game. We could play that for hours... So much fun."
- , Boston Bastard Brigade
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
radiostatic is a two person shop split between Los Angeles and upstate New York. They are currently working on the online Mexican standoff game - Fuego!
More information on radiostatic, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, Programming, radiostatic
Programming, Design, radiostatic
Music, SFX, Freelancer
Additional Audio, Freelancer